Sunday, January 27, 2008

Welcome! To our journey of 5 weeks in Mexico!

Well, this is the fist blog post I have ever made. Why create a blog of our Mexico trip? Good question....I guess it all comes down to making our fellow Minnesotans jealous...plain and simple.

We have not even left yet, and I am starting this. Partly to document the planning, partly to learn how to do this ahead of time.

Lisa is researching the bus from Phoenix alternatives, along with how we get back home ....assuming we want to come back home!

5 comments:

The Granary WoodShops said...

Ok ok....we have not really started planning...

Anonymous said...

Some jealousy going on in Wisconsin as well as MN. ;( I have everything to learn about blogging as well as travel in China and Mexico. . .this is the extent of my new adventures; we may still be skiing as you bask in Mexican sun.

You are some world traveler! What's happening in China? Is this missionary work?

Thanks for the vicarious thrill.:)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are going to keep me/us posted on your travels ... I love to live vicariously through you guys because I don't really want to do a trip like this at all. You will be in my thoughts and prayers though. And I'll send comments along the way to 'encourage' you ... as if you need any encouragement :-)
Love You Both,
Ganny

Jealous in Florida said...

I went to the photo site and enjoyed them. The remind me of what it's like in Colombia.

Pay no attention to the throngs of people who will tell you "don't drink the water". Just feel free to open up any old tap you come accross and drink to your hearts content. Sounds like you'll be spending alot of your time travelling by bus and train so you're in luck! What does it matter if you're sittin' in your seat or sittin' on the can? The bus and/or train will continue along and you will arrive at you destination right on time so drink up! Water is good for your health.

Anonymous said...

My oh my, who's goin to take of the goats, the chickens and the cats while you both go galavantin around the world?